I’ve been thinking about tools I use everyday and wondered how they stacked up to others.
Here is what I use:
1) Twitter (news)
2) Facebook (distribution of my blog and keeping up with friends)
3) LinkedIn (getting updates on who moved jobs, looking up people, connecting with others)
5) Google Docs (I rarely use Microsoft Word or Excel- only if I’m in a spot with no internet)
6) Tumblr (post my blog on Tumblr)
7) Gmail and Gchat (to email and chat)
8) Instagram (when I take photos)
9) Foursquare (using Explore to find places around me or to let friends know where I am)
10) Citibank and American Express (check on my finances)
11) Reddit and Hacker News (I’m mostly a lurker, but peruse both each day)
12) Dwolla (I work there and I pay people back with Dwolla)
13) Eventbrite (I typically have an event going on, so I check Eventbrite frequently)
14) Verizon, Time Warner, Con Edison (check my bills almost daily)
15) Games: Angry Birds, Derby Jackpot (Angry Birds played typically in the subway if no internet)
16) Spotify (I listen at my desk and with mobile app- easily worth the $10 a month)
17) Brewster (I have found it to be a much better address book)
18) Dropbox (sharing files and such)
I’m sure I am missing a few, but that is a good high level overview.
What am I missing? What do you use that is awesome and you can’t live without?
Leave it in the comments below.